Regulatory Business Analyst
Salary £75,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Max Johnson
Date posted 14 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global investment bank, with it's European headquarters in London is seeking a Regulatory Business Analyst to join its projects team. The division manages new initiatives and change programmes across all of the banks European capital market entities.
The regulatory business analyst will be responsible for a number of high profile projects including IFR, FRTB, SA-CCR and ongoing system enhancements to ensure regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will also be involved in risk projects, including infrastructure and ongoing global intiatives for the global impairment calculation initiatives.
The Regulatory Business Analyst will work closely with controllers, IT and risk to analyse and implement effective solutions. This person will also be involved in new business initiatives across the investment bank.
- Business analysis to develop functional specifications from business requirements to comply with key regulatory initiatives.
- Design and co-ordinate UAT with regulatory controllers and IT.
- Analysis of existing business processes with the aim of implementing new designs/systems that meet short term business requirements.
- Project planning and reporting to steering commettee.
- Prior experience within the financial services market.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for project deliverables.
- Strong business analysis/data mapping skills.
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks and risk systems.
- Understanding of the regulatory reporting process.
- High level understanding across a number of capital markets products.
This role will be a hybrid business analyst / project management role and will therefore require an individual that is both comfortable with the detail, in addition to delivering and communcating project plans to very stakeholders at all levels.
If you feel as though this fits your profile please do apply by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or via our careers page.