Finance Business Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 08 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global payments business is currently seeking a finance Business Analyst to join Finance department and play a critical role in the development and implementation of revenue system enhancements and modifications. This role will be based in their London office.
About the Finance Business Analyst role:
The finance Business Analyst will be part of the Finance Revenue & Client Incentives Operations organization, which is responsible for working closely with Finance and other business unit leaders and the Corporate Technology team to define business requirements, collaborate on designs and manage and execute User Acceptance testing. Excellent business and systems analysis, critical thinking, and communication skills are crucial for this role. Must also be self-directed and comfortable in multi-tasking, disciplined, and adaptable to change.
- Collaborate with business partners and IT team to develop comprehensive and concise user stories and business requirements to help drive Finance system solutions, in a complex and high volume payment transaction processing environment.
- Lead and deliver multiple system projects running simultaneously.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and validation of Finance system changes and implementation.
- Oversee ad-hoc analyses of finance system processes and data to support future system transformations
Key skills required:
3-5 years of progressive business and/or systems analysis experience preferably with large, multi-national, publicly-traded companies.
- Preferred background from payments, banking or consultancy background
Strong Finance change projects experience and excellent Finance IT/systems experience
Oracle or Hyperion experience preferred
- Excellent data analysis skills and demonstrated experience in testing, validation, Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing, and related discipline
Excellent understanding of Agile and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
If the above role is of interest please apply directly below