Salary Up to £120,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Venning
Date posted 30 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This marine services company was established over 40 years ago and run successfully for many years by the founding family. Following a recent transaction, it is now undergoing a process of professionalisation and requires an experienced Finance Director to support the CEO and join the senior management team.
- develop systems and processes to improve the quality of financial information
- manage the forecasting and planning process for the whole business
- provide excellent management information and corresponding commercial and operational advice
- lead and develop the finance team
- ensure that company financial systems are robust and compliant
- build credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent) with solid experience in a financial leadership role in a similar project-based business, and a progressive career trajectory to date. Familiarity with this type of change process and a hands-on, operational approach are equally important.