Strategy Consultant/ Manager
Salary £60,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Anja Woje
Date posted 21 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A boutique strategy consultancy is looking for a top Strategy Consultant/ Manager to join their London team who will cover initiatives across Finance & Management, Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain and Implementation. In this role you will not only advise client on best strategies and solutions, but also implement these solutions and deliver results in the real world.
They are looking for someone who wants to learn how to run a business, not just work for one. For example, past Strategy Consultant/ Manager have sat on internal global strategy teams to drive initiatives for the company in addition to leading external relationships and project execution. Their client portfolio sits within Private Equity, FMCG and Retail, hence looking for someone with experience working across these industries.
This boutique strategy consultancy offers:
- Competitive compensation, uncapped bonuses and up to 3 promotion cycles per year
- A fun, energetic culture with a flexible work style
- Ownership of projects and personalized career tracks
- A place to be entrepreneurial with a strong support system
As a Strategy Consultant/ Manager you will have:
- A strategy consulting background within Private Equity, FMCG and Retail
- A "can-do" attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Managed/coached or mentored a few junior resources
- Excellent communication and presentation skills