Depositary Control Manager
Salary £70,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 21 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading Security Services organisation is seeking a Depositary Control Manager to join the Trustee & Depositary services team based in their London headquarters.
About the Depositary Control Manager role:
The main role of the Depositary & Fiduciary Services teams, wherever they operate can be divided into three pillars: oversight, safekeeping and cash monitoring.
The Depositary Control Manager is responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining centralised control of compliance with bank policies and
procedures and depositary regulatory duties
- Providing ownership of depositary projects, including the implementation of the
new depositary platform
- Supporting the on-boarding of new depositary clients
- Ensuring alignment of operational procedures with the Global TOM
- Managing change control within the depositary business
- Supporting the depositary management/oversight of relationships with other
teams and locations such as Custody and the fund services team
Key skill set required:
Previous Depositary or fund management industry experience is essential
Risk, audit or project management experience would be beneficial
Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
Previous depositary platform implementation experience would be beneficial
Experience covering either depositary on-boarding, operational procedures or depositary regulatory duties key
If you have a strong Depositary background and the above role looks like a good fit please apply directly below.