Finance ERP Project Manager
Salary £50,000 - £58,000 per annum
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 16 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global well known sports media company is currently looking for a Finance Project Manager to join their team in order to look after various project initiatives across finance and legal. This role will be based in their London headquarters in West London (Chiswick).
About the Finance Project Manager role:
The Project Manager’s role is to manage a business-process (including legal and finance) transformation project with focus on scope, schedule and budget. The PM role will be a fixed term contract for the duration of the in-flight project, working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts from the business, Legal, IT and Finance. He or she will instrumental in ensuring the new ERP system is integrated accordingly to the Finance and Legal requirements. The PM will be responsible for stewardship and consistent communication to management on the status, quality, and reliability of the services in place.
Key skill set required:
- Proven project management experience across complex matrix environment
- Experience implementing ERP systems successfully across various divisions (ie Finance, HR Legal etc.)
- Track record of delivering complex finance specific projects
- Exposure to SAP, Contract management and Sales administration systems (CRM)
- Project Management certification (preferred)
If you are experienced Finance Project Manager with exposure to SAP and looking to join the worlds leading sports media company please apply below.