ERP Project Manager
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 08 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global professional services firm is currently seeking an experienced ERP Project Manager to be accountable for a diverse and complex project in the area of information technology, business and ERP systems (Finance and Human Resources) applications. This role will be based in their Global Headquarters in the West End.
About the ERP Project Manager:
The ERP Project Manager will manage all aspects of project with direct accountability to the Executive Sponsor.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Lead an ERP deployment across a multi-national organisation. Experience across all ERP's will be considered but preferably MS Dynamics AX / 365
- Drive end to end Project deliveries from initial scoping through to successful handover to BAU
- Assess new Project initiatives in light of business priorities
- Engage with and build relationships with stakeholders in conjunction with the wider Project team to drive solution designs and successful outcomes
- Engage with the technical infrastructure and applications team to ensure work is completed as per project schedules
- Ensure Projects are accurately scoped and planned in a time effective manner
- Ensure Vendor relationships are maintained and managed in regard to project delivery
Key skill set required:
- Extensive experience in Project Management delivery.
- Prince2 and/or PMI accredited, Agile also great to have.
- Strong ERP skills - Project experience across ERP Upgrades or the deployment of an ERP across a multi-site organisation (Dynamics AX/SAP/Oracle)
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
If you have previous ERP Project Management experience and would like to work within a global organisation, please apply directly below.