Treasury Project Manger
Salary £70,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Nair
Date posted 05 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A new Treasury Change central function within a tier 1 bank based in London has recently been established. The leading bank is looking to hire three Treasury Project Managers with Treasury Change backgrounds at the Vice President level.
The Treasury Project Manager will work within the Treasury Change Function focusing on one of three areas:
- Treasury Governance
- Business Accountability
- ILM and Stress Testing
The Treasury Project Manager will work on a variety of different change programmes such as migrating entities, changing platforms, architecture maps, product control from Front to Back Office and Financial Controls.
The Regulatory Change function within Finance Change is driven by the AnaCredit regime and transaction reporting. The drivers for the Treasury Change function is the banks' internal audit and the Regulators. This workstream will look at liquidity risk management, liquidity reporting and looking at re-engineering processes.
Treasury Project Manager will have:
- Experience working within Treasury Change from Financial Services
- Proven track record of Project Management/ Consulting experience across Treasury Governance, Business Accountability and ILM/ Stress Testing
- Experience managing workstreams including governance and processes
- Experience working on large regulatory change projects
- Excellent change and Project Management experience
It is a fantastic opportunity for you within the Treasury Change to develop your career in a Tier One bank with excellent growth potential. Please apply ASAP to this role if you feel you are a good fit.