Strategy & Innovation Manager - Market Operations
Salary £75,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Anja Woje
Date posted 12 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A tier one investment bank based in London is looking for a Strategy & Innovation Manager - Market Operationsto join the Market Solution team as part of the Operations function on a permanent basis.
In this role as a Strategy & Innovation Manager - Market Operations, you will be responsible for engaging with external vendors across market infrastructure to identify new and innovative ways to improve the Operations function through cost and opportunity looking at disruptive technologies that align with the functions strategy. In this role you will source solution strategy through analysing the European market infrastructure as well as cost and opportunity analysis to levereage technologies such as blockchain.
As a Strategy & Innovation Manager - Market Operations you will have:
- Extensive experience working across Middle Office in the Operations division of an Investment Bank
- Successful track record of delivering Target Operating Models/ projects within Operations
- Successful track recrod scoping projects and driving the delivery of complex projects
- Experience working closely with third party vendors to identify innovative opportunities to optimise the Operations function
- Excellent stakeholder management across functions both internally and externally
This is a great opportunity for you with Middle Office background within Ops to be able to impact the strategic and innovative future of the banks function.