Organisational Development Specialist
Salary £75000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Location City of London
Consultant Ben Litvinoff
Date posted 06 March 2017
This leading City bank is seeking to increase the FTE headcount aligned to a strategic unit which delivers Organisational Design and Transformational initiatives across a global footprint.
To deliver Organisational diagnosis and new ‘OD’ strategic changes business wide, utilising Systems Theory and theories of Organisational Culture and strategy (Note - Psychometric testing is not used as part of this diagnosis)
Leading the design and facilitation of Organisational Development and Design processes, with individuals and teams at all levels across the organisation to impact:
- Organisational changes
- Team development
- Conflict resolution
- Leader and team development
- Culture and values changes
Anticipated background and technical knowledge:
- The ideal candidate will possess an Organisational, Social or Clinical Psychology qualification, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of organisation behaviour, group dynamics, unconscious processes in organisational systems
- They will have an understanding of Systems Theory as a framework for understanding underlying determinants of organisational effectiveness, coupled with a proven ability to reach organisational understanding through interpretive and thematic analysis (not quantified or determined by structured ‘tool kits’).
- Although the client is open to considering all types of professional exposure, it is likely that a career history working with teams across the Financial Services, facilitating ‘hard’ processes (e.g. strategic thinking) and ‘soft’ processes (e.g. team relationship issues/ leader development groups) will be viewed as the most immediately relevant
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a similar role
Skills and how they are applied:
- Consulting skills
- Process design and facilitation
- Group facilitation and learning (e.g. Leader Development)
- Coaching skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join banking business which challenges the status quo, provides a supporting and collaborative circumstance for its employees and offers long-term professional growth within a non-hierarchical structure.
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss your skill set and suitability.