IT Project Manager (Marketing and Distribution)
Salary £85000 - £95000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 20 February 2017
An excellent opportunity has become available at a leading Asset Management firm based in London City for a IT Project Manager (Marketing and Distribution). The role-holder will be responsible for the delivery of IT and Operational Solutions for the Marketing and Client groups globally.
About the IT Project Manager (Marketing and Distribution) role:
The role will form part of the Client Group IT Project Delivery team which is a team of project managers and business analysts. The team is largely made up of IT professionals with a deep understanding of the asset management business covering their wide range of investment capabilities. The team perform business requirements gathering, process re-engineering, architecture and design, specification generation as well as solution implementation and subsequent query resolution.
This role will sit within the Marketing and Client group project deliverables and the successful IT Project Manager will have a Asset Management/Investment Management experience and come from a strong Marketing and Distribution IT Projects background.
- Take ownership of projects and manage resources and delivery
- Manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Effectively communicate business specifications to internal IT developers and external IT consultants
- Understand, enhance and deliver improved business processes
- External vendor management
Key Skill set of the IT Project Manager (Marketing and Distribution):
- Excellent Asset Management background (non-negotiable)
- Experience delivering IT projects within Marketing and distribution workstreams
- A thorough understanding of the project management life cycle and development life cycle
- An understanding of data and application architecture
- Strong global stakeholder engagement and experience successfully working with external vendors and consultants
This role is based in the City of London, if this is of interest please apply below.