Finance Reconciliations Manager
Salary £250 - £300 per day
Consultant Megan Prosser
Date posted 30 November 2016
A Finance Reconciliations Manager is urgently sought for a key role within the merger of two leading retail banks (working via a Big 4 consultancy). The main aim of this role is the migration of current platforms to the target infrastructure as a result of the Retail Banking merger, and at this senior level, you will have team management responsibilities of up to 4 team members (FTEs).
As the title suggests, the key skill will be reconciliations - namely overseeing and transforming the checks between data produced from the source system, and balances reported on the accounts (Non-Personal Accounts / NPA). This will include settlement and investigation of outstanding balances.
Project Management / Business Analyst skills will be key, as will overarching Process experience. Gathering business and technical requirements from stakeholders, process mapping, and putting together formalised projects plans will all be crucial for this role!
Background for Finance Reconciliations Manager
- Qualified Accountant or Equivalent QBE / significant relevant experience (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Able to quickly become an expert in relevant financial systems and processes
- Project Management skills including: Planning, organisation and prioritisation
- Proven ability to implement change
- Background in Banking
Technical / Systems skills
- SAP (Journals)
- Processing of SAP Journals
- Settlement processes for Card and Loan Services
- Settlement and reconciliation processes for delivery / collection of cash to the Retail branch network
- Understanding of User Access Management
As mentioned, this role has strong elements of transformation and these will need to be apparent in the CV, as well as experience of managing teams.
For this Finance Reconciliations Manager role, you will need to be based in Bristol full-time, as this part of the overall integration / merger is being run out of this branch office. This is a really interesting and challenging role for someone looking to work a little close to home, and you will be exposed to two fantastic brands which will drive your career forward
Please get in touch if you feel that you have these skills! I look forward to hearing from you.