Regulatory Test Manager IFRS 9
Salary £500 - £600 per day
Consultant Hash Chiba
Date posted 29 November 2016
A globally established investment bank based in London, is looking for a Regulatory Test Manager IFRS 9 to join their exciting dynamic team. The Regulatory Test Manager will contribute to the strategic plan on an effective end to end Test Strategy in support of IFRS 9 across multiple test phases and requirements.
Your key requirement will be to define a Test Strategy, and enforce quality assurance standards for the creation and maintenance of Test Plans. This will include, phase entry/ exit, execution, defect management and documentation, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and beyond UAT, essentially the full testing life cycle.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working on projects with demonstrated ability to deliver to demanding timescales
- Ability to engage with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of programmes/projects to meet business goals
- Proven record of ability to build strong relationships with all project stakeholders including business and IT to ensure a collaborative approach to testing
- Prior Regulatory Change experience from a testing perspective, preferably IFRS 9, but FATCA, Basel III would also be beneficial
- Comfortable presenting and ability to engage with stakeholders on a global scale
- Prior team management skills, for e.g. managing a team onshore and offshore of Test Leads and Analysts
Within this role you will be gaining experience as a Regulatory Test Manager IFRS 9 at a top tier investment bank with a global presence. Not an opportunity to be missed.
Please reach out to me on Hashil.email@example.com, I look forward to hearing from you soon.