Salary £85000 - £95000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Nair
Date posted 25 November 2016
A new permanent VP Lead Architect/ Engineer within E-Commerce has just become available at a Global Bank based in Northampton. Alongside the current Architecture team, you will be setting up the technical strategies and visions for the client, driving innovation, R&D and providing enterprise, data and solution architecture capabilities across all business and functional areas; with a strong focus on the mobile workstream.
This VP Lead Architect role is very much a lead/ lieutenant opportunity with line management responsibilities, where you will be required to engage with senior stakeholders and have high level leadership experience. In addition, it is very much a 'hands on' technical role and thus the ability to converse with engineers and understand their language is essential.
The purpose of the E-Commerce/ Digital Lead Architect role:
- Provide the definition of mobile digital architecture, roadmaps and technical solutions as well as technical consultancy and leading edge technology thinking
- Clearly articulate / communicate direction and benefits of mobile digital architecture to developers / engineers, non-technical stakeholders and senior executives
Your Skills and Qualifications will include:
- Strong experience of application client and server architecture in the web and/or mobile domain
- Strong experience of application frameworks and architecture patterns
- Experience of Object-Oriented design and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience of presenting technical concepts to a non-technical audience and senior / CxO stakeholders
If you feel you have the relevant skill set for the E-Commerce/ Digital VP Lead Architect perm role please apply today.