Salary £90000 - £105000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Tess Lean
Date posted 23 November 2016
A leading Global Investment Bank based in London is looking to hire a highly skilled and results-driven Senior Developer to join their Electronic Trading team, who are currently responsible for providing the infrastructure for trading Equities and Listed Options across the US, EMEA and APAC.
You will be responsible for designing and developing industrial-level, high-quality, low-latency smart order routing and algorithmic trading frameworks and business logic code, and will be required to form a critical understanding of the emphasis on support for fail over and redundancy.
Principal Senior Developer accountabilities will include:
- Interacting with key business stakeholders to help prioritise the book of work
- Working on Smart Order Routing and Electronic Trading Platforms with a team of 9 Developers
- Helping the quantitative team to enhance the existing product and assisting with the design, specification and build of new trading algorithms
- Collaborating with teams in Equities and in the Investment Bank in order to contribute towards larger deliverables
You will have:
- Extensive experience with Trading applications
- Ability to analyse submitted code and infer issues
- Excellent knowledge and use of Core Java in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of Linux or other Unix based systems
- Knowledge of execution algorithms such as VWAP, Implementation Shortfall etc.
- Knowledge of C++ and/or unix scripting
- Knowledge of Smart Order Routing
This is an excellent role for a highly capable and ambitious Senior Developer to join a global, well-funded programme.
If you are interested in this exciting Senior Developer opportunity please contact me or click to apply.