Finance Data Analyst
Salary £200 - £300 per annum
Consultant Tess Lean
Date posted 22 November 2016
One of the world’s leading Management Consultancies is looking to hire a highly skilled and results-driven Finance Data Analyst with specialist knowledge of Financial Reconciliation and Financial Control.
You will be assisting in the development of a migration strategy for the entire balance sheet by completing a deep dive into the finance reconciliations which are performed to support the balances in the ledger. The objective is to ensure that for all finance reconciliations there is granular Inventory supporting reconciliations at the point of migration.
- Perform a deep dive into the operational financial controls with a view of consolidating granular customer level information
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Engage with key stakeholders to support the deep dive activity and to assist them in understanding the finance migration
- Ensure a fully reconciled inventory for all reconciliations is achieved
You will have:
- An accounting qualification such as an ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA or international equivalent (essential)
- Experience in financial reconciliation and financial control
- Strong data analysis and data mining skills
- Understanding of finance systems and processes in a banking environment
- Experience of working on projects with demonstrated ability to deliver to demanding timescales
Location: 80% Bristol, 20% London – sporadic travel is the location split. Travel to London will be paid for by the business.
This is an excellent role for a passionate, results-driven Finance Data Analyst to join a global, well-funded programme. The experience to be gained from involvement in such a programme should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting Finance Data Analyst opportunity please contact me or click to apply