Risk SRP Test Lead
Salary £55000 - £80000 per annum + + excellent benefits
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 09 November 2016
A tier 1 Investment Bank is seeking a Risk SRP Test Lead to join a high profile strategic programme of work. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Test Lead to be at the forefront of a business-critical and highly-complex programme.
About the Risk SRP Test Lead:
The Risk Structural Reform Programme Test Lead will work on a new entity creation within the Investment Bank which is due to go live in 2018. This entity will be made up of various business units including Retail, Corporate and Wealth. There are 14 Programmes in flight across SRP within the organisation – spanning verticals including: Risk, HR, Group Functions etc. Key focus to date has been predominately on getting the external Risk Reporting Requirements which includes the PRA license.
At a high-level, the Risk SRP Test Lead will be responsible for leading the planning and execution of Systems Integration Testing (SIT), Functional Acceptance Testing (FAT), Volume Testing and the support of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) conducted by the regions or in-country teams.
- Lead the development and documentation of programme Test Strategy, and any associated test artefacts
- Manage the development of programme/project test plans
- Support analysts in the execution of SIT/FAT/UAT Test Scripts, both manual and automated
- Follow best practise testing procedures and processes that ensure the most effective use of tools and techniques employed e.g. Quality Centre and QuickTest Professional
- Attending test review sessions and defect triage meetings with key parties (technology and business) involved in the programme’s test activities
Key skill set:
- Experience working on a major divestment or operational readiness initiatives would be highly desirable
- Previous experience in a Test Lead or Manager position is key
- Proven experience in a SIT/FAT (Technology test activities) and UAT (Business test execution) for both manual and automated test scripts
- Previous experience in the use of Quality Centre for test script execution and defect management (and MS Excel as a backup defect tracking and resolution tool)
- Exposure to all stages of an application development process, from specification and design, development and testing through to implementation
- Capability to communicate intelligently and effectively with contractors, business line representatives or remote staff working on test activities
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate testing matters and test automation in the language of business
This role will be based in their London office and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Test Lead to be at the forefront of a business-critical and highly-complex programme.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me or click to apply.