Fraud Analytical Specialist
Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 04 November 2016
A global specialist bank is seeking to hire a fraud analytical specialist to join a team responsible for the development, testing and implementation of fraud strategies, analytical routines, and reporting.
About the fraud analytical specialist:
The role holder will be required to apply the use of advanced analytical techniques, decisioning system knowledge and liaison with key stakeholders to ensure risk, customer service and profitability are optimised within the organisation. some of the key responsibilities will include:
Risk Analysis and Reporting
- Support analysis into fraud and genuine trends to develop innovative strategies that balance fraud prevention and client experience
- Reporting of analysis findings and making recommendations to the Fraud Systems & Analytics Manager regarding fraud strategy
- Support the implementation of changes to fraud rules and strategies across all relevant systems.
- Provide systems support to the fraud operations area, fielding any questions and queries.
- Support the Fraud Systems & Analytics Manager with defining and implementing fraud risk requirements for the launch of new products.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects as required by the Fraud Systems & Analytics Manager. This will include the configuration and testing of new fraud data feeds and rules
- Provide support to areas such as Operations, Distribution, Financial Crime and Card Ops, to ensure that processes are appropriate and reflect fraud risk requirements
Key skill set:
- Advanced complex analytical skills is crucial
- Experience working on decisioning systems would be beneficial
- Experience of handling large volumes of complex data
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the Bank’s databases and perform meaningful fraud risk analysis
- Knowledge of SQL programming
- Prior data analytical skills crucial
The role is based within their London offices. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled, Fraud Analytical Specialist from a data projects background to join a large programme of work.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me or click to apply.