Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Consultant Ben Litvinoff
Date posted 24 October 2016
A world leader and specialist financial institution that provides Settlement services to its members in the Foreign Exchange market, based in Canary Wharf, London, is looking for a permanent addition to its Enterprise wide PMO team which promote & support effective project control, governance and delivery throughout the business.
This role will be working with project delivery teams and business stakeholders to ensure a consistent approach across the Change portfolio. You will ensure that the programmes and projects adhere to the business's project governance and delivery framework (Agile/ Waterfall) as well as utilise the processes, tools and templates applied across the business.
You will be working within the PMO function to ensure that the team deliver a seamless service to its customers and stakeholders, in particular to the project delivery teams
The key deliverables of the Enterprise PMO role include:
- Apply, support and champion the Agile/ Waterfall governance methodology and project standards
- Identify opportunities to improve and enhance the PMO function and delivery framework processes to better support effective project governance and delivery
- Provide guidance and training to stakeholders on the delivery framework
- Create and maintain appropriate support documentation for the delivery framework
You will have:
- Experience of working within a PMO and/or as a Project Manager, covering the end-to-end project life cycle within a structured framework service
- Relevant experience gained within a blue chip environment, experience of Financial services, banking or similar environments would be beneficial
- Hands-on experience of working in multi-disciplined and cross functional teams – with both an IT and business project focus
- Experience in solutions planning, performance metrics and project management methodologies (Agile/ Waterfall)
This is an excellent Enterprise PMO opportunity to work in a well supported, long-term delivery as part of a globally recognised company within a centralised PMO function.
If you are interested in discussing this Enterprise PMO role, please get in touch ASAP 02075098267 email@example.com