VP Lead Digital Architect
Salary £85000 - £95000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Nair
Date posted 20 October 2016
A new permanent VP Lead Digital Architect/ Engineer opportunity has just become available at a Global Bank based in Northampton. Alongside the Architecture team, you will be setting up the technical strategies and visions for the client, driving innovation, R&D and providing enterprise, data and solution architecture capabilities across all business and functional areas.
This VP Lead Digital Architect role focuses on creating an online future state architecture for a variety payment methods.
The purpose of the Lead Digital Architect role:
- Drive the development of actionable architecture, technology strategies and technology solutions & patterns for business units
- Partner with wider Operations and Technology (O&T) community to deliver technology solutions, patterns and code-level blueprints
- Research relevant technologies and demonstrate their benefits by developing POCs where necessary
Your Skills and Qualifications will include:
- A 4-year/B. Sc. Degree in either Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Electrical Engineering
- 10-20 years of experience across one or more of the core disciplines – Software, Database, Systems, Network Engineering
- Working knowledge of core concepts in Distributed Systems design, CAP theorem & corollaries, Enterprise Integration Patterns, EDA/SOA 2.0, Microservices-based architectures and Domain-Driven Design
- Strong grounding in enterprise-level software engineering (Java, C++, Scala)
- Understanding of key considerations in Secure systems & software design, Resilience and High-Availability patterns for mission-critical applications, including multi-data-centre deployments
- Experience driving and delivering architectural change in medium to large enterprises
- In depth knowledge of a variety of online payment mechanisms from an Architect/ Engineers is essential
If you feel you have the relevant skill set for the VP Lead Digital Architect perm role please apply today.