Salary £75000 - £95000 per annum + Competitive + Cash allowance
Consultant Megan Prosser
Date posted 19 October 2016
A leading Global Retail, Commercial and Investment Bank are seeking an impressive, articulate and detail-focused VP-level Business Process Architect. This is to join a centralised Process Transformation team, and the main aim will be to investigation gaps and inconsistencies in F2B Process Architecture (as opposed to IT, systems or solution architecture).
In this Process Architect role, you will act as the central point of contact for all Architecture Design, liaising with the business (i.e. Front Office) and individual functions to formulate strategic solutions
Key duties and aims
- Creation of consistent and scalable processing principles across the Investment bank (examples include: Trade Capture, Client Onboarding, Transaction Monitoring, etc)
- Ensuring that Target Operating Model and associated processes are outlined during the design phase, and that architecture design is consistent
- Analyse and create process design for Front-to-Back application architecture
- Identify and resolve key business process inefficiencies
- Lead cross-functional process improvement efforts across the bank, partnering with Central Lean Teams
- Ability to partner with Data leads and development to ensure that technical architecture fully supports the functional architecture
- Ability to foster interest and appreciation of the importance of consistency in Process Architecture across F2B processes
- Ensure that process design is in line with Regulatory commitments, cost challenges, and business decisions
Key experience and qualifications
- Experience gained within banking especially: Process Re-engineering, Trade Capture and Regulatory experience
- Process Architecture and Project Management Qualifications / tools: i.e. MS Visio, Aris, BPMN, TOGAF, Prince II, Lean / Six Sigma etc
In this Docklands based Process Architect role, you will demonstrate high-energy and a hands-on nature. This permanent opportunity offers excellent progression in the long-term.
Please get in touch for a further conversation.