e-Commerce Business Analyst
Salary £400 - £500 per day
Consultant Natasha Nair
Date posted 17 October 2016
A new e-Commerce Business Analyst opportunity has become available at one of London's leading Securities Services. The e-Commerce Business Analyst will be required to provide analysis and coordination of various work streams including fund administration, global custody, corporate trust and loan agency and sub-custody settlement and services to the international asset management industry.
The e-Commerce Business Analyst will be delivering new services and enhancements to our client's online portals. You will be working with Business Stakeholders, Design Consultants & IT to deliver innovative, and client focused online tools. The e-Commerce platform provides cross product, global coverage of services including Global Custody, Sub-Custody, Fund Services, Transfer Agency and Fund Performance Measurement.
- Analysis and creation of business requirements
- Front end product design whilst ensuring client usability.
- Liaising with product managers to define the future strategy of target product services
- Delivering training to business users and assisting with the creation of business procedures
- Execute Functional testing and support SIT and UAT
- Communicating and reporting effectively with all stakeholders, users and team members, providing regular reassurance regarding progress
- Prior experience of implementing and enhancing online tools and services within Custody and Fund Services.
- Background within Financial Services, specifically within Custody and Securities Services
- In-depth knowledge of web/cloud online implementations and/or enhancements
- Experience of implementing Agile project methodologies
- Good knowledge of web portal design and development principles with a focus on client experience
- Good relationship management skills - able to engage with and gain confidence of others and maximise their contribution to the process
- Previous project experience and familiarity with associated "tools" e.g. process mapping and functional requirements documents
If you feel your skill set is good match for this opportunity please apply today.