Regulatory Project Manager
Salary £550 - £650 per day
Location City of London
Consultant Megan Prosser
Date posted 14 October 2016
A leading securities house is seeking a Regulatory Project Manager, with a proven track record of F2B Regulatory delivery - to work on three upcoming initiatives, namely: successful completion of a solvent EMEA wind-down; ensuring compliance with the Security Based Swap Dealer SEC rules; full implementation of the new EU Benchmarking regulation.
In this role, you will undertake and lead all classic Project Management tasks including: project planning, project budgeting, resource planning, variance analysis, management of "Go Lives".
This role sits within a highly-prized Central Change function, who intervene and lead a number of high-profile initiatives across Risk, Operations, Finance, Compliance and Front Office.
Backgrounds for this Regulatory Project Manager role:
- Pure-play Project Management, E2E across multiple regulatory deliveries
- EMIR experience
- Dodd-Frank experience
- Securities Products understanding
- Vendor selection experience (i.e. 3rd party solutions, consultancy spend, etc)
- Relevant Project Qualifications (e.g. Prince II, Agile, ITIL, PMP, P30, Lean, Six Sigma)
- Taking a confident and clear approach to all stakeholder communications and relationships
- Staying on top of Risk Management, Compliance, and Legal Entity changes, and their impacts
- Managing any changes to the Bank's Target Operating Model, ensuring documentation / sign-off etc in association with Business Analysts
- Full MS Suite (I.e. MS Project, MS Office)
- Management of BA's
- Presentational skills - ability to boil updates and regulatory impacts down into an easily-absorbed form for senior stakeholders
In this Regulatory Project Manager contract, with excellent longevity, you will deliver these three initiatives through to completion in a well-structured, innovative, and supportive atmosphere. A fantastic challenge for an exceptional change professional seeking pace, responsibility, and autonomy without a restrictive or "political" atmosphere.
Please get in touch for a further conversation about this exciting opportunity!