Salary £600 - £700 per day + n/a
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 13 October 2016
A Global Asset Management firm is seeking an excellent Business Architect to join a Global Business Transformation programme. The role holder will be reporting directly to the Global operations delivery lead and will be working on key process changes that will be affecting the Middle and back office functions of the organisation.
About the Business Architect role:
The organisation is undergoing a significant global programme of change across both front office and operational areas.
The two largest initiatives are the implementation of
- A new OMS
- The outsourcing of all matching and settlement functions to a new vendor globally including the introduction of outsourced cash and stock collateral
Due to the two major initiatives the role holder will be expected to act as the sole Business Architect to look at the impact on the Middle and Back Office. This requires the role holder to have significant experience with operating model design, outsourcing, business transformation and business architecture decisions, in the context of investment operations functions.
- Review the global operating model emanating from a number of programmes in front office, data management and operations.
- Influence key stakeholders within operations, technology and data management to drive a strategic vision for the back to front operating model, specifically focusing on:Industry best practice for operational functions; Global process design; Outsourcing; Record-keeping functions; Reconciliations
- Put forward clearly documented recommendations to drive business architecture decisions
- Work closely with the operational groups to drive consistency, control and best practice across the regions.
The role holder should have a good understanding of the securities market and the instruments that are involved and how they operate. Strong Asset Management background would be key and Global projects exposure is vital.
Key skill set:
- Asset Management background
- 10-15 years Proven business Architecture experience
- Deep understanding of trade processing, derivatives, collateral and cash management
- Global projects experience is vital
- Experience engaging with stakeholders offshore and across all levels
- Experience working with virtual teams would be beneficial
The role is based within their London offices. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled,Business Architect to join a large global programme of work.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me or click to apply.