Anti-Fraud Lead Solution Architect
Salary £90000 - £110000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Consultant Eric Fleury
Date posted 29 September 2016
A Tier One Investment Bank based in London are currently undergoing large scale change and transformation within the anti-financial crime space. On the back of this, an exciting new opportunity for an Anti-Fraud Lead Solution Architect has arisen.
In this role, you will play a key part in their anti-fraud efforts, which is a strategic agenda item across the Bank. To do this you will collaborate with other IT groups and business groups in order to achieve integrated solutions for the Bank.
The role is multi-faceted and will include:
- Leading the engineering practice for the online fraud detection programme, driving from inception to fully embraced solutions across the domain
- Building a core team of Engineers to encapsulate the anti-fraud solution, ensuring best practices are used
- Analysing requirements, modelling and producing fit for purpose solution architecture
- Modelling the future state of architecture and providing good practices and guidelines
- Helping to drive best practices in, and may tactically support highest priority releases and/or enhancements to large or critical systems
- Implementing best practices around requirement gathering methodologies and requirement documentation procedures
- Taking ownership for platform scalability
- Working with stakeholders to ensure that necessary capacity and tech roadmap compliance related requirements are dealt with on time
- Building trusted and influential relationships with senior business stakeholders
Although technical in nature, the role will require sharp commercial acumen and an ability to influence disparate stakeholders across the business.
To that end, you will need to demonstrate the following skills/experience to be successful for the Anti-Fraud Lead Solution Architect role:
- Proven first class architecture skills with appropriate, but pragmatic, process management skills applied with rigor and structure
- A detailed understanding of anti-fraud/financial crime legislation and governance requirements
- A proven track record of delivery in the Anti Money Laundering (AML), anti-fraud and anti financial crime case management domains
- The ability to design complex technical fraud detection and case management integration solutions in an inclusive and participatory manner
- The ability to negotiate with and influence other design parties, to reconcile technical and business considerations in order to arrive at the optimal solution
- The ability to grasp and manage the complexity of the data integration environment, in both a business and technical sense
- An understanding of data and process flows through data integration layer and downstream/upstream systems dependencies.
- Experience with package integration programs
- Experience leading architecture and design in a distributed agile environment
- Relevant experience in a senior IT delivery role and in the management of senior client relationship
- Relevant technology knowledge and expertise in the AML and anti financial crime domain and knowledge of the market place of standard solutions (e.g. Actimize, SAAS)
- Demonstrated experience in leading a global team, including retention of high performing team members and experience in performance management
- An understanding of the software development life cycle and the waterfall and agile methodologies
This is a high profile role within a project that is very much still in its infancy. If successful, you will be given the chance to have a huge impact on this programme, raising your profile substantially.
If you feel Anti-Fraud Lead Solution Architect role would match your skills and experience, please do submit your profile for consideration.