HR Project Manager
Salary £80000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Consultant Eric Fleury
Date posted 26 September 2016
An exiting HR Project Manager role has recently emerged within the HR function of a Tier One Investment Bank based in London. As HR Project Manager, you will join the Workforce Management (WFM) team, which tasked with aligning the bank’s workforce to its business, strategic and financial objectives - through effective planning, organisation design and resource allocation.
The Workforce Planning & Structural Governance teams are responsible for global sub processes and activities which directly support WFM objectives within the Bank.
The role itself is largely concerned with developing and implementing a control process for the creation and maintenance of in-scope positions, but will also involve:
- Helping to design, communicate and advise on guidelines for standard practices relating to position management processes
- Monitoring adherence to the position management guidelines and implementing continuous improvements as required
- Developing position attributes governance models and overseeing controls for relevant positions, through collaboration with attribute owners from Human Resources (HR), Compliance and Governance
- Collaborating with the Position Description Lead, and the wider Structural Governance team to fully integrate associated processes and activities
- Ensuring the appropriate approval framework is in place, for the creation of and changes to in scope positions
- Creating standardised position naming conventions, implementing and monitoring standards
- Defining and implementing business rules for position management processes
- Providing feedback and guidance to wider HR teams, on the position description process requirements
- Performing regular data quality reviews
The main experience and competencies you will have to display to be considered for this role are:
- End-to-end project management experience
- Change delivery experience within an HR function of a bank
- Strong understanding of organisational design, position control and/or workforce management
- Able to liaise with people at all levels with a proven track record of successfully managing stakeholders
- Process design/Data analysis skills
If you have are an HR Project Manager and are looking for a fast paced and exciting environment, please do reach out to discuss further!