Site Operations Manager
Salary +car and package
Location West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 05 August 2022london procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-08-05 2022-10-04 leisure-and-sport West London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Site Operations Manager to join their site leadership team in the West London area.
As the Site Operations Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Leadership of a highly demanding FMCG distribution operation
- Operational P&L responsibility for a large-scale warehousing operation
- To maximise the weekly, monthly and annual performance of the site providing leadership, focusing on customer requirement, effective operational performance, colleague engagement and succession planning
- To deliver sustainable growth and business performance through effective management of the operation
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement across all departments
- Develop and agree the operational budget and deliver against the budget
- Drive and deliver organic growth
- Develop strong relationships with the customer's management team
- Develop strong management capability through effective performance management, mentoring and development of the team
- Manage within the organisations HR processes to create a positive work environment
The ideal Site Operations Manager will have the following skills and responsibilities:
- Leadership of an FMCG warehouse would be ideal
- Leadership experience of a large scale and high-volume operation
- Food distribution experience preferable, however, not essential
- Develops and delivers innovative solutions and services that create value for customers and the business
- Develops strategies/plans aligned to the business’ organisational strategy
- A track record in driving continuous improvement and successfully achieving exemplary operational performance
- Has thorough knowledge of the customers' and competitive environment
- A track record in the leadership of people strategies, processes and policies.
- Experience of working in partnership with line management and adherence to legislative and market requirements to achieve the aspiration of an employer of choice
My client is amongst the world’s elite logistics provider and are able to provide unprecedented career progression opportunities.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 August 2022This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior Procurement candidate who is fluent in French and/or German (as well as English) and lives within a commutable distance to London. This role sits within Procurement for a global financial services organisation based in London. It is important for the successful candidate to have experience with the invoicing process and strong analytical skills.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: West LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022A Global Logistics business is recruiting a Senior Technical Engineer to join their site Engineering team in their Heathrow operation.
Salary: £180 - £220 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 25 July 2022A great opportunity for a candidate in the early stages of their Procurement career. A tech company based in London are looking for a Junior Procurement Specialist to join the team on an initial 3 month contract with the view to be made perm after. This role is perfect for a graduate candidate who has knowledge or an interest in Procurement/Finance and wants to explore these areas further. The successful candidate would need to of had some experience in a corporate work environment.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 July 2022A Financial Services client are looking for a Category Manager to join their London team. The main categories covered in this role are Corporate Service, Facilities, Real Estate and Marketing. Previous experience with Corporate Service and Facilities spend are essential as these are the two largest spend areas.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + 20% BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022An entertainment company in the gaming space, operating some of the world’s largest brands in their industry, are looking to bring on a Category Manager specialising in Marketing Procurement to join the Group Procurement Team. As well as assisting in the management of the overall spend within the Marketing category, this role will cover a lot of digital marketing spend so experience in that area would be advantageous.