Regional Operations Manager
Salary + car + package
Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 02 August 2022midlands procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Birmingham West Midlands GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new opportunity has arisen for a Regional Operations Manager to join a National Transport Service provider based in the West Midlands. As a member of the senior management team within a defined contract area, you will have full operational and financial accountability for the delivery of the operations. You will proactively lead and motivate an operational team to look after the people in our care with respect and dignity. You will perform a client-facing role, ensuring business KPI’s are achieved, and customer service levels and expectations are exceeded
Regional Operations Manager responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead on performance and contract management of defined contract area
- Develop and manage key relationships internally and externally
- Analyse performance of areas of activity in relation to performance targets
- Own the P&L & balance sheet performance and implement the business plan, ensuring the profitable delivery of a £multi-million devolved profit and loss account.
- Compile annual budgetary targets for agreed contractual area.
- Act in a high-profile compliance role whilst maintaining budgets and minimising commercial risk
- Delivery of strategic ‘People Plans’ with a focus on succession planning, talent mapping and performance management.
- Report and communicate regularly and effectively with the senior management team.
- Proven change/project management experience.
- Deliver the strategic changes required to transform the business culture.
- Accountable for health and safety culture which ensures safe processes, procedures and behaviours as well as continuous improvement through best practice activities.
The ideal Regional Operations Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive proven general/logistics operational management experience.
- An adaptive leader, people manager and coach
- Handle emotive issues with sensitivity and confidentiality, whilst applying knowledge and judgement to informally resolve situations
- A proven track record of leading a large geographically dispersed team.
- The ability to influence stakeholders, whilst driving change and operational improvement within a diverse business
- Knowledge of operating in a secure environment, some knowledge of judicial systems and processes, and understanding of the operation of the criminal justice system
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + + packageLocation: AlfretonDate posted: 29 July 2022A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Regional General Manager to head up a multisite operation for one of their most high customer contracts, overseeing operations within the Midlands and North West
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + +car and packageLocation: NorthamptonDate posted: 27 July 2022A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Regional Transport Manager to join their Transport leadership team in and around the Northamptonshire area.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: East MidlandsDate posted: 02 August 2022Robert Walters have exclusively been engaged to recruit a Regional Facilities Services Manager to join a Global Engineering Services business and will be based in their East Midlands operation.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: Sutton ColdfieldDate posted: 03 August 2022A great opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Head of Supply Chain to join a leading manufacturing business based in the West Midlands. You will lead the Supply Chain team driving performance across all aspects of S&OP / SIOP, to support manufacturing in the delivery of all key metrics.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 19 July 2022I am recruiting a Production Manager for a manufacturing business based in the West Midlands. Your role will be to ensure all manufacturing areas are operating in accordance with Quality, Cost, delivery, Management, safety and Environmental requirements.