Stock Team Leader
Salary £27,000 - £29,000 per annum
Consultant Rory Birchall
Date posted 02 August 2022south-east procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Oxford, Cowley Oxfordshire GB GBP 27000 29000 29000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Stock Team Leader, whether it be in a Warehouse or in Retail.
As the Stock Team Leader you are responsible for:
- Responsible for the overall management of stock
- Coordinating cycle counting disciplines and producing analytic data
- Ensure appropriate stock procedures and processes are documented and regularly reviewed to evidence compliance.
- Deliver the contractual Key Performance Indicators relating to stock management.
- Manage the customers Stock Loss to ensure the account isn’t over tolerance.
- Manage the stock teams welfare and development.
- Develop and manage customer and departmental relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the Warehouse Management Systems and its associated administration consistently meet the site and client expectations.
- Support system projects to ensure stock integrity is maintained.
- Effectively contribute as part of the site managerial team to support a positive behaviour and culture.
- Identify opportunity for, and to instigate procedure and process improvements as part of a continuous improvement culture.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of self and others.
Experience desirable for the Stock Team Leader
- Proven stock management experience.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Experience of using Warehouse Management Systems.
- Previous experience working with in a 3PL or similar environment
- A flexible approach as some shift or weekend working may be required.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong financial understanding in an environment linked to stock.
- Confident in the gathering, cleansing & summarising of data for presentation in numerical, graphical or report formats.
- Possess the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to challenge others on their methods of working.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise work load, in a time-critical, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with MS Office packages.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: OxfordshireDate posted: 20 July 2022I am sourcing for an experienced Transport Planner to join a leading Logistics company based in Oxford. You will be overseeing all aspects of the distribution and despatch process, including customer service and administration. This role offers a competitive salary Monday to Friday on days on an initial 6 month contract with the view to go permanent. There will be remote working on offer after the settling in period.
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annumLocation: OxfordshireDate posted: 13 July 2022A leading Logistic organisation is recruiting a Stock Team Leader to join their site management team based in Cowley Oxford working Monday to Fridays on days.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + + bonusLocation: BanburyDate posted: 16 June 2022A world leading Logistics business is recruiting a Senior Transport Manager to head up their transport operation for one of their premium customer operations, based in the Banubry area.
Salary: £37,000 - £42,000 per annumLocation: SurreyDate posted: 05 August 2022A global tech company based in Surrey are looking for a Buyer to join the Procurement team on a FTC until 31st December 2022. The purpose of this role will be to support the team throughout the end to end procurement process. The Procurement department are responsible for several business areas including; IT, Facilities and HR. The largest spend area is Marketing, so experience with this category would be advantageous.
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum + Company Car + BenefitsLocation: BerkshireDate posted: 28 July 2022You will manage an estate portfolio of varying types of care homes, to ensure the property portfolio, structure, fabric and infrastructure is maintained, enhanced and compliant and that the accommodation requirements are met and aligned with its cultural and brand values.