Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 29 July 2022midlands procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 engineering Leicestershire Leicestershire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is recruiting a Process Engineer for a world leading logistics business to join their Engineering Team in Leicestershire area.
- Lead the evaluation of existing working practices and promote of ideas and actions to promote a more standardised and efficient operation.
- Evaluate and prepare process methods and work instructions to ensure continuous improvement of regional standards.
- Develop and promote productivity models to establish productivity targets for the sites.
- Co-ordinate productivity measurement works carried out by operations.
- Act as a liaison between Regional/Cluster/Country business initiatives and the Engineering department.
- Evaluate current facility design/material handling equipment design to determine improvement opportunities to enhance productivity and control cost.
- Present conclusions of method studies to senior management and guide all relevant parties in the acceptance and approval of identified benefits.
- Decide/propose on operational areas to be studied, propose work plans to the Senior Process Engineering Manager
- Ensure that objectives are met within the agreed deadlines.
- Develop the function of Productivity Improvement to ensure the tools and techniques are constantly adapted to the latest operational changes and always appropriate to the business.
- Perform and manage Process Improvement activities within the operations/countries and provide specific technical input as required to ensure the agreed objectives.
- Experience within logistics industry would be highly advantageous
- Experience in methods, performance measurement and implementation of productivity improvement changes.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of facility designs and material handling equipment.
- Proficient with IT Software including Microsoft Excel, PowerBI, Access, AutoCAD 2D, VBA & SQL.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies/Prince2.
- Working knowledge of lean methodology’s & Six Sigma techniques.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: LeicestershireDate posted: 12 August 2022Robert Walters is recruiting a Process Engineer for a world leading logistics business to join their Engineering Team in Leicestershire area.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: West BromwichDate posted: 26 July 2022As a Supplier Quality Engineer you will be primarily responsible for assuring quality of goods supplied to the organisation. You will be responsible for upholding quality standards to ISO standards. As this role will be for a global business, the role will include travel to both domestic and international suppliers. The role will be based in West Bromwich offering a competitive salary. This role will suit a Quality Auditor who would enjoy travelling to different countries.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: RedditchDate posted: 12 August 2022As a Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of warehouse staff ensuring delivery of high performance levels. Motivate and develop team members to highest possible standards enhancing skills bases, engagement and future growth opportunities. This position is based in Redditch, 38 hours working week, Monday to Friday with some flexibility.
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: StaffordshireDate posted: 11 August 2022I am sourcing for an Import & Export Customs Controller to join large distribution company based in Staffordshire. In this role, you will ensure all the import & export compliance requirements are satisfied in an accurate and timely manner. This role will by hybrid working after the initial training period
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: NottinghamDate posted: 03 August 2022I am recruiting an experience Driver Trainer for a large logistics business based in Nottingham. You will support drivers, to improve their knowledge and understanding whilst allowing them to perform their duties in a safe and responsible manner. The successful candidate will be site based and will have added responsibilities that will include supporting the site with all aspects of driver training, coaching, mentoring, driver CPC training & delivery, driver development, and auditing