Regional General Manager
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + + package
Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 29 July 2022midlands procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Alfreton Derbyshire GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Regional General Manager to head up a multisite operation for one of their most high customer contracts, overseeing operations within the Midlands and North West
- Leading and developing a team of General Managers across the region.
- Regional compliance with health and safety regulations and environmental and quality standards.
- Overall regional accountability for operational performance to Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Implementing, embedding, sustaining and ensuring operational excellence using through CI and lean methodologies.
- Driving a culture of employee engagement, championing employee voice through local and regional employee recognition, supporting employee engagement through commitment to Employee Forums, Trade Unison Partnership and the delivery of world-class employee engagement levels through Engagement and Pulse check surveys across your region.
- Leadership of the multi-site operational teams, working collaboratively within a matrix organisation to ensure capability and delivery of operational objectives to meet the business plan and targets.
- Supporting the delivery and implementation of your regions medium and long term resource plans, taking into account local and national market challenges, tracking fulfilment and quality measures, and ensuring customer demand and business plans are met.
- Multi-site Operational budget setting and management within targets, ensuring all financial targets, fee revenue and cash flow are managed to budget and forecast.
- Monitoring regional performance and the achievement of appropriate delta correction through robust operational reviews and audits.
- Developing relationships of mutual understanding and respect through effective two-way communication processes across site teams, customers and suppliers.
The ideal Candidate for the Regional General Manager role will have the following skills and experience
- Degree or higher academic achievement highly desirable.
- Proven experience of operating effectively at a senior stakeholder level (Director and OC engagement).
- Ability to support and direct multiple large teams of circa 150 employees at each site, to deliver the required standards and performance.
- Regional input and accountability for P&L of multiple warehouses
- Proven ability to define, plan, manage and sustain both Organisation and operational change projects.
- Resilience in ability to work under pressure in a challenging and constantly changing environment, evidenced by previous experience in a fast changing, volume driven working and customer environment.
- Commercial acumen to understand, challenge and manage financial decision making.
- Clear leadership skills, to inspire with energy and passion within and across Senior Leaders and their teams.
- Proven successful commercial negotiation experience with suppliers.
- Knowledge and accountability of the obligations under GDP legislation
- Proven senior customer stakeholder experience.
Salary: + car + packageLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 02 August 2022A new opportunity has arisen for a Regional Operations Manager to join a National Transport Service provider based in the West Midlands. As a member of the senior management team within a defined contract area, you will have full operational and financial accountability for the delivery of the operations. You will proactively lead and motivate an operational team to look after the people in our care with respect and dignity. You will perform a client-facing role, ensuring business KPI’s are achieved, and customer service levels and expectations are exceeded
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + +car and packageLocation: NorthamptonDate posted: 27 July 2022A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Regional Transport Manager to join their Transport leadership team in and around the Northamptonshire area.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: East MidlandsDate posted: 02 August 2022Robert Walters have exclusively been engaged to recruit a Regional Facilities Services Manager to join a Global Engineering Services business and will be based in their East Midlands operation.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + + car allowance and packageLocation: DerbyshireDate posted: 17 June 2022A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Senior Project Facilities Manager to join their project delivery team on a 12 month FTC to support the transformation and ongoing management of their Derbyshire operation.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: Sutton ColdfieldDate posted: 03 August 2022A great opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Head of Supply Chain to join a leading manufacturing business based in the West Midlands. You will lead the Supply Chain team driving performance across all aspects of S&OP / SIOP, to support manufacturing in the delivery of all key metrics.