Senior Operations Manager
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 25 July 2022other procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ipswich Suffolk GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are recruiting a Senior Operations Manager for a National Logistics business in Ipswich area.
As the Senior Operations Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Leadership of a highly demanding FMCG distribution operation
- Operational P&L responsibility for a large-scale warehousing operation
- To maximise the weekly, monthly and annual performance of the site providing leadership, focusing on customer requirement, effective operational performance, colleague engagement and succession planning
- To deliver sustainable growth and business performance through effective management of the operation
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement across all departments
- Develop and agree the operational budget and deliver against the budget
- Drive and deliver organic growth
- Develop strong relationships with the customer's management team
- Develop strong management capability through effective performance management, mentoring and development of the team
- Manage within the organisations HR processes to create a positive work environment
The ideal Senior Operations Manager will have the following skills and responsibilities:
- Leadership of an FMCG warehouse would be ideal
- Leadership experience of a large scale and high-volume operation
- Develops and delivers innovative solutions and services that create value for customers and the business
- Develops strategies/plans aligned to the business’ organisational strategy
- A track record in driving continuous improvement and successfully achieving exemplary operational performance
- Has thorough knowledge of the customers' and competitive environment
- A track record in the leadership of people strategies, processes and policies.
- Experience of working in partnership with line management and adherence to legislative and market requirements to achieve the aspiration of an employer of choice
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, HolidaysLocation: TauntonDate posted: 10 August 2022Reporting to the Purchasing Manager and working alongside a small team of 3 Buyers you will be joining an industry leader who provide the Aerospace and Defence sector with their highly engineered components where Technology is at the heart of their innovation of new product types.
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annumLocation: SuffolkDate posted: 04 August 2022A market leading Logistics business is recruiting a Health, Safety & Compliance Manager to join their site management team in their Suffolk operation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AvonmouthDate posted: 20 July 2022The Role: An exciting opportunity for a Transport Supervisor in the Avonmouth area, you will be in a very fast paced environment. Working with an amazing management team to ensure the smooth running of the Transport Operation. Shift - 4 on 4 off (Days)
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annumLocation: StroudDate posted: 12 July 2022As the Transport Manager, you will plan, co-ordinate, supervise, review and report upon the work activities of a team through effective management, communication, leadership, motivation, training and development. The shift will be 4 on 4 off days 6am – 6pm based in Stroud.
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annumLocation: IpswichDate posted: 06 July 2022Job Summary Frugalpac - a sustainable packaging company with a global mission to decarbonise the food and drinks industry. Frugalpac creates and supplies recycled paper-based products with the lowest carbon footprint that are easily recycled again and don’t need to go to landfill.