Senior Project Facilities Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + + car allowance and package
Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 17 June 2022midlands procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-06-17 2022-08-16 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Derbyshire Derbyshire GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Senior Project Facilities Manager to join their project delivery team on a 12 month FTC to support the transformation and ongoing management of their Derbyshire operation.
As the Senior Project Facilities & Supplier Manager you will have the responsibilities:
- Delivery of the Supplier Management Process in conjunction with operational and functional owners
- Review and agree Quality/Technical Agreements with Suppliers and contractors, ensuring full compliance against these agreements
- Responsible for delivering compliance with GDP regulatory requirements for activities undertaken in relation to the Warehouse and Distribution activities
- Support business growth by advising and participating on implementation of projects Compliance First - Prioritise full compliance with GMP, GDP, ISO 9001 and any other compliance or regulatory requirements as appropriate
- Ensure that suppliers and contractors are approved through the appropriate channels Management and completion of Change Controls at site/business unit level as required
- Support and advise on Process Improvements being driven to deliver compliance and efficiency.
- Ensure all regularly used suppliers and contractors have a relevant suite of key performance indicators and are accountable for their performance
- Support and Participation on Local project Management and Implementation.
The ideal Facilities & Supplier Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing suppliers of services that maintain and make modifications to warehouse infrastructures
- Experience of managing small projects involving multiple suppliers and contractors
- Experience in working in a warehousing environment in a supplier /facilities management related role
- Experience of setting and managing KPIs for supplier and contractor performance
- Understands corporate and legislative health and safety requirements and ensures these are followed at all times
- Familiar with the legislation pertaining to the management of suppliers carrying out maintenance and other activities related to warehouse infrastructure
- Understands usage of warehouse management systems present in business
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 09 May 2022A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customs Director to join a Logistics business based in the West Midlands. This role has been created to support the business growth and to oversee complex supply chain projects and implement a new customs strategy whilst offering direction, support and advice on all international import / export requirements.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum + Car AllowanceLocation: WorcestershireDate posted: 25 May 2022I am recruiting for a Depot Manager who will be responsible in creating a culture to deliver, empower and optimise performance across the Distribution centre for the inbound and outbound operation based in Worcester
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + + car allowance and packageLocation: TamworthDate posted: 02 June 2022A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Facilities Manager to join their site management team to support the transformation and ongoing management of their Tamworth operation.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + + car allowance and packageLocation: DerbyshireDate posted: 27 May 2022A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Facilities Manager to join their site management team to support the transformation and ongoing management of their Derbyshire operation.
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + + packageLocation: AlfretonDate posted: 27 May 2022A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Regional General Manager to head up a multisite operation for one of their most high customer contracts, overseeing operations within the Midlands and North West