Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + + bonus
Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 16 June 2022south-east procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-06-16 2022-08-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Banbury Oxfordshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world leading Logistics business is recruiting a Senior Transport Manager to head up their transport operation for one of their premium customer operations, based in the Banubry area.
Based within the Banbury facility, the Transport Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of the Transport Function for a busy FMCG operation
- Responsible for Transport Planning, Legal Compliance and the daily operation
- Actively work alongside direct and in direct internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations regarding working time legislation and operator licensing
- Ensure effective and efficient people management through coaching, mentoring and developing individuals and teams
- Responsible for ER issues such as absence management, sickness and holiday allocation
- Ensure legal compliance with all relevant EU drivers hours legislation, working time legislation and operator licensing
- Actively champion a culture of continuous improvement
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of accurate and professional information to be relayed to the customer on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure KPI delivery
- Responsible for budgets and cost management
- Ensure Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to
For Transport Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant Transport Management experience is essential
- International CPC is essential
- Commercially sound, with previous experience in budget management, ideally in Open and Closed book contracts
- Prior experience working within a retail logistics environment
- Knowledge of transport regulations and a proven track record of planning and forecasting
- Influencing skills
- Must have an exceptional and demonstrable record of delivering against targets
This company is the world’s largest logistics services provider and is able to provide unparalleled career progression both nationally and internationally.
Salary: £40,000 - £41,500 per annum + CarLocation: KentDate posted: 18 May 2022The Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for the effective running of the HS&E standards to ensure that the Operation meets all of its company and legislative obligations. You will act as a central coordination for environmental and health & safety activity, including management systems and is accountable for rolling out company-wide environmental and health & safety initiatives. This role will be based in Kent.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + BonusLocation: West SussexDate posted: 24 June 2022A global financial services business are looking for a Buyer to join their newly formed purchasing department at their West Sussex site. This role will be hybrid (3 days a week in the office), however the initial training period would require the successful candidate to be in for 5 days a week. This means all candidates applying will need to be in a commutable distance.