Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 06 May 2022midlands procurement-supply-chain/warehousing-distribution 2022-05-06 2022-07-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two experienced Warehouse Managers to join a leading Distribution company based in the Birmingham area.
Key Warehouse Manager responsibilities:
- Ensuring the achievement of agreed service levels and productivity within set time and budgetary constraints
- Constantly ensuring all Ensure that standards of productivity and quality are consistently maintained
- Responsible for ensuring the operation consistently meets the requirements of the customer
- Proactively manage the day to day activities of the operation by allocating resources, monitoring performance, hands-on supervision of team members including; coaching, mentoring, absence management, holiday allocation, discipline, grievance
- Conduct One to Ones, induction training, recruitment, promote good industrial relations and accident investigations
- Ensure all KPI's are achieved within required timescale
- Liaise the customers to resolve operational issues
- Effective communication through accurate handovers, emails, daily briefs and weekly meeting
- Maintenance and promotion of safe working environment
- Some adhoc project work when demand requires
Knowledge & Experience:
- Leadership experience within a fast paced warehousing environment
- Experience in dealing with customer relations and skills to detail with union representatives
- Experience of budgetary control
- Retail merchandising experience
- Good understanding of Warehouse management systems
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 22 June 2022The Role: As a Warehouse Team Manager you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of warehouse staff ensuring delivery of high performance levels. Motivate and develop team members to highest possible standards enhancing skills bases, engagement and future growth opportunities. This position is based near Birmingham Airport, working a rotating shift – Days / Backs.
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annumLocation: SandwellDate posted: 28 June 2022I am recruiting an Inventory Controller to join a leading Manufacturing business based in Sandwell West Midlands working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LeicesterDate posted: 13 June 2022A new opportunity has arisen for a Transport Supervisor to join an established distribution company based in Leicester on a permanent basis. This will be working Sunday to Thursday this will be working between 2pm – 2am.
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 per annumLocation: DerbyshireDate posted: 23 May 2022As a Quality Manager you will assist the site in delivering the quality policies and strategies within a structure that maintains ISO9001:2008 certification. You will enhance the business performance standards and objectives by monitoring and reporting on progress in achieving key targets within the sites quality plan. The role will be based in Derbyshire offering a competitive salary.
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 per annumLocation: Sutton ColdfieldDate posted: 23 May 2022As a SAP Planner, you will be responsible for all areas of customer demand planning and factory planning, creating plans to ensure that production work flow matches the allocated materials and resources. This role will be reporting into the Planning Manager working Monday – Friday based in the West Midlands.