Logistics Project Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-26 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Leeds Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Logistics business have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Project Manager. The role will be field based with regular travel to sites across the UK.
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Project Manager:
- To Project Manage improvements across the network including WMS & TMS Implementation, New Site builds, Site Extensions, Automation.
- To Identify and to Lead Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- To manage Multiple Project Budgets.
- To co-ordinate and manage other colleagues involved with Projects.
- To communicate effectively and accurately.
- To Identify cost reduction opportunities.
- To build strong working relationships with External Suppliers and Contractors.
- Experienced Project Manager within a similar Logistics Environment.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Time Management Skills.
- Experience in managing Cost Budgets.
- Six Sigma and Prince 2 Qualifications.
- Proven Track Record in delivering projects on time and within budget.
To be considered for this role apply below, or for more information call Tim Burrows on 0161 240 7489.