Outbound Logistics Manager
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Glasgow Glasgow GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading manufacturing business have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Outbound Logistics Manager. This role is a multi-site Senior Management opportunity.
Key Responsibilities of the Outbound Logistics Manager:
- To manage day to day operations across two fast paced DC's.
- To be responsible for Warehouse and Transport.
- Overall responsibility for approximately 300 colleagues.
- To ensure Health & Safety Expectations are met across both DC's.
- To identify and manage Continuous Improvement.
- To mentor and develop colleagues.
- To manage P&L and operating budgets efficiently.
- To communicate confidently with other Senior Management.
- Experience in managing large teams in a Warehouse and Transport Department.
- Experience of managing P&L and Operational Budget's.
- National or International Management CPC.
- Proven Track Record in leading Continuous Improvement.
- Confident Communicator with colleagues at all levels.
- Passion and Understanding of Health & Safety Best Practice.
- Understanding of HR Policies.
To be considered for the opportunity apply below, for more information call me today on 0161 240 7489.