Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Burnley Lancashire GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client who are a well established logistics business have a very exciting opportunity to join them as a Operations Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Manager role:
- To lead a team of up to 70 colleagues in a busy fast paced DC.
- To ensure all Health & Safety Regulations are met.
- To identify and lead Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- To communicate effectively with Senior Management and Customers.
- To be flexible around a 6-2, 2-10 shift pattern Mon-Fri.
- To Train, Support and Develop other colleagues.
- To ensure targets are met using KPI's.
Experience in managing a large team of up to 70 Operatives.
- Understanding of Health & Safety Expectations.
- Experience in leading Continuous Improvement.
- Confident Communicator.
- Experience in managing performance using KPI's.
- Flexible to work across a Mon-Fri Shift Pattern.
To be considered for this opportunity apply below or for more information please call me today on 0161 240 7489.