Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 12 August 20192019-08-12 2019-10-11 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bootle Merseyside GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast growing business have a very exciting opportunity to join them in their new facility in the North West.
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager:
- To lead and motivate teams of Warehouse Colleagues in a fast paced Warehouse Environment.
- To identify and drive Continuous Improvement opportunities.
- To set and manage performance KPI's.
- To ensure site understands and meets the Health & Safety Expectations.
- To recruit, train and develop staff.
- To lead the business through continuous change and growth.
- To manage P&L / Financial Budgets.
- To identify cost saving opportunities and to ensure the Warehouse is operated efficiently.
- To work closely with Production Managers and other Key Stakeholders.
- Experience in working at management level in a fast paced Production / Warehouse environment.
- Understanding and passion for Health & Safety best practice.
- Confident in managing large, growing teams.
- A passion for Staff Development.
- Experience in managing large financial budgets.
- Experience in leading Projects.
- Commercial, ambitious mindset.
- Experience in setting and managing workforce performance KPI's.
To be considered for this position apply below or for more information please contact Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7489 or email email@example.com