Chief Supply Chain Director
Salary Exec package
Location West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain West Midlands West Midlands GB GBP 90000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global Industrial Supply Chain Solutions provider is recruiting a Chief Supply Chain Director to join their senior leadership team in the West Midlands.
About the Chief Supply Chain Director role:
My client is a market leader in their field, with a very long standing and stable business trajectory. As they continue to experience good year on year growth, they are now looking to appoint a Chief Supply Chain Director to support current and future growth and to lead the business through positive transformational change and a culture of operational excellence. They are keen to develop world-class supply chain and distribution networks to meet consumer needs and deliver quality products that add value to the end user.
- Lead, develop and deliver the strategy for the end to end supply chain
- Form a part of the Senior Leadership Team and the Board to help mould the future of the business
- Manage a team of direct reports at a leadership level to deliver transformational change and implement a best in class supply chain function to meet customer demand
- Responsibility for 3rd party logistics contracts to ensure good service levels are achieved, quality of service maintained at a high standard with responsibility for logistics spend
- Leadership, development and performance management of the Supply team
- Optimise inventory levels and drive the investment and implementation of new systems across all aspects of the supply chain to ensure maximum efficiency
- Lead, coach and develop supply chain teams and drive personal development
- Ideally educated to degree or equivalent
- Director level leadership experience within a world class and forward thinking supply chain operation
- Board level experience would be advantageous
- Experience managing complexed supply chains, with a proven track record in implementing "best in class supply chain processes"
- Proven track record delivering positive change across a fast-paced supply chain, optimising inventory levels whilst maintaining excellent service levels
- Strong understanding of operational excellence processes, with the ability to integrate more effective planning within the business to deliver improved operational practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with external parties
Robert Walters are one of the world’s largest and leading professional recruitment consultancies and have been retained by our client to recruit the best possible candidate not only for the job, but also to fit the forward-thinking culture and ambitions of our client’s global vision.
For any further enquiries, please contact Abdul Walid on email@example.com or on 0121 2602561