Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 manufacturing-and-production Thornton-Cleveleys Lancashire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Manufacturing business have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Warehouse Manager.
Key Responsibilities of Warehouse Manager:
- To manage, train and develop a team of Warehouse Colleagues.
- To set and manage team and individual KPI's.
- To Identify and lead Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- To ensure all company Health & Safety Expectations are met.
- To manage internal and external customers.
- To be responsible for Stock Control Management.
- To manage financial budget efficiently.
- Experience in working at Warehouse Manager Level.
- Proven track record in leading Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Confident in communicating with customers.
- Experienced in recruiting, managing and developing a team of Warehouse Colleagues.
- Understanding of Health & Safety Requirements.
To be considered for this role please apply below, or to discuss in more detail call Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7489.