Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain West Midlands Buckinghamshire GB GBP 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A market leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Project Manager to support their ongoing business growth on a national scale.
As a Project Manager, you will lead a number of a high-profile projects at any one time for both new customer start-ups and existing account expansions across the UK operations. You will lead a portfolio of change projects, ensuring all projects are managed in line with the project management methodology to achieve successful project delivery, ensuring all projects are resourced according to PME level requirements. The project Manager role is to support the divisional portfolio of change, bringing positive challenge and identification of risk to the overall business performance. You will drive a customer centric culture and will also head up the implementation of some of the businesses highest profile operations on new business wins.
The ideal candidate for Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Project Management experience within a major Third Part Logistics business would be essential
- A track record in new business and operational implementation
- Experience of developing and delivering logistics solutions on a large scale
- A track record in delivering culture change and business transformation
- Leadership experience within a matrix management structure
- A strong a customer and stakeholder manager
- Although the role is homebased, the candidate must be able to travel on a nationwide basis
My client is a global logistics business currently going through a significant period of growth, having won a number of new high-profile customer accounts on a national scale. They provide 3PL services to a highly diverse customer base, reducing their reliance on any one market, with the ultimate goal to ensure the long-term security for their employees and safeguarding the business from an ever-changing UK economy.