Stock & Admin Manager
Salary £30,000 - £31,000 per annum
Consultant Craig Wiggins
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-06 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Northampton Northamptonshire GB GBP 30000 31000 31000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading logistics business are currently recruiting a Stock & Admin Manager for the expanding site in Northampton. Paying up to £31k with exceptional progression opportunities.
A leading logistics business are currently recruiting a Stock & Admin Manager for the expanding site in Northampton. Paying up to £31k with exceptional progression opportunities:
Key Responsibilities for Stock & Admin Manager:
- Production of management reports for the department, onsite management team and customer which includes analysing and collation of data to monitor site stock and admin KPI’s.
- Responsible for arranging training and overseeing the stock functions of their team/department.
- Overall responsibility for colleague task audits and stock result investigations.
- Responsible for key control measures, including the integrity of the Customer stock to ensure customer service levels are maintained and that the customers WMS (RedPrairie) is accurate at all times.
- To assist in leading and developing a culture of continuous improvement to drive BIC standards.
- Proactively motivating the team to achieve planned targets and deadlines by providing guidance and encouragement, objectively measuring performance providing regular reviews, feedback and coaching as required to develop a successful "can do" culture
- Ensure department operates in line with all company and customer procedures and requirements relating to Health and Safety.
The Successful Candidate will have the following:
- Ability to demonstrate an awareness of a stock departments contribution/impact on the customer driven KPI’s.
- Confident in the gathering, cleansing & summarising of data for presentation in numerical, graphical or report formats.
- Critical thinking skills, being able to analyse datasets and establish conclusions that allow the right decisions to be made.
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse line management role.
- Ability to challenge others on their methods of working and manage process adherence.
- Excellent communication & mentoring skills.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in a time-critical, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with MS Office packages, good PC skills.
- A strong knowledge of Warehouse WMS systems (their advantages & limitations).
- Sound understanding of HR Legislation