Warehouse Manager (Despatch)
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fast growing business have a very exciting opportunity to join them in their new facility in the North West.
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager:
- To lead and motivate teams of Warehouse Colleagues in a fast paced Warehouse Environment.
- To identify and drive Continuous Improvemet opportunities.
- To set and manage preformance KPI's.
- To ensure site understands and meets the Health & Safety Expectations.
- To recruit, train and develop staff.
- To lead the business through continuous change and growth.
- To manage P&L / Financial Budgets.
- To identify cost saving opportunities and to ensure the Warehouse is operated efficiently.
- To work closely with Production Managers and other Key Stakeholders.
- Experience in working at management level in a fast paced Production / Warehouse environment.
- Understanding and passion for Health & Safety best practice.
- Confident in managing large, growing teams.
- A passion for Staff Development.
- Experience in managing large fincancial budgets.
- Experience in leading Projects.
- Commericial, ambitious mindset.
- Experience in setting and managing workforce performance KPI's.
To be considered for this position apply below or for more informantion please contact Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7489 or email email@example.com