Transport Shift Manager
Salary Up to £30,000 per annum
Location Stoke on Trent
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 04 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading 3pl have an exciting opportunity to join them as Transport Shift Manager on their Stoke On Trent site.
Key Responsibilities of the Transport Shift Manager:
- To manage a team of around 100 drivers.
- To lead, motivate and develop an existing Transport Team.
- To carry out regular audits of Transport Department.
- To monitor, track and report cost trends.
- To work towards meeting KPI targets.
- To work effectively with Senior Managers.
- Experienced in managing teams of Drivers.
- CPC would be beneficial.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Strong employee engagement skills.
- Planning and Organising skills.
To be considered for this Transport Shift Manager position apply below or for more information please contact Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on 0161 0240 7489 or email@example.com