Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Craig Wiggins
Date posted 07 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A world leading logistics giant is recruiting an Inventory Manager to join their management team in the Salfords area.
Key Responsibilities of Shift Manager:
- To plan, co-ordinate, supervise and report upon the work activities of the team, providing effective communication, leadership, motivation, training and development.
- Maintain system integrity, Stock Control, Goods Receipt / Despatch Processes, Reverse Logistics and KPI reporting as per the agreed procedures
- Support the production of site KPI's and reports
- Ensuring compliance of HMRC requirements, engagement with business partners and customers to promote best in class.
- Control and maintain all operational systems to ensure accurate information provision
The ideal Inventory Manager will have the following:
- Inventory Management experience within a fast-paced and high-volume logistics operation
- Communicates strategy/plans and explain how it links to plans and actions
- Questions current processes and standards to identify improvement opportunities
- Provides additional support when colleagues require time away to attend training/development programs
- Conveys consistent stated personal values through his/her actions and decisions
- Develops effective relationships, treats others respect, demonstrates sensitivity to diversity, harnesses difference, fosters positive workplace relationships
- Focuses on the needs of customers, strives to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Communicates openly, motivates and inspires, creates a positive work environment, team performance, sets a good example for the team. Provide constructive feedback in a clear manner