Health & Safety Co-Ordinator
Location Ellesmere Port
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 26 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading 3pl have a very exciting opportunity to join them as a Health & Safety Coordinator based at their site in Cheshire.
Key Responsibilities of the Health & Safety Coordinator:
- Ensure Health & Safety policies are communicated and fully implemented within the depot and provide a monthly report of related activity to the General Manager.
- Ownership of site SHE plan.
- Implementation and management of incident controller file.
- To keep up to date with legislation, regulations, best practise in relation to current and future health and safety issues with a view to identifying any necessary actions.
- To make timely recommendations and plans following any external investigations or audits.
- To lead the identification and delivery of site/team health and safety training programmes.
- I.e. risk assessment, accident investigation, manual handling, health and safety committee reps etc.
- NEBOSH Qualification or Equivalent.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team Player mindset.
- Commercially aware.
- Passionate about Health & Safety.
To be considered for this position please apply below, or for more information please contact Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7489 or firstname.lastname@example.org