Distribution Centre Manager
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 20 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading 3pl business have a very exciting opportunity to join them as a Distribution Centre Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Distribution Centre Manager:
- Drive operational excellence.
- To provide the customer excellent service level’s.
- Lead a large team to implement continuous improvement processes across a logistics environment.
- Lead major change programmes to ensure long term growth.
- Implement LEAN initiatives and Continuous Improvement processes across a complex logistics environment to lead the business through a time of positive change.
- P&L responsibility with accountability for setting objectives and operational KPI's for the site.
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver supply chain solutions across the wider business to improve efficiency.
- Engage with key customers to ensure excellent service levels are achieved.
- Background leading large, fast paced distribution sites ideally within the food/retail industry with an understanding of warehouse and transport.
- Proven track record driving change across a logistics operations with positive results within a demanding environment.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders internally and externally to drive the business forward.
- Strong leadership qualities with the experience leading large teams through times of change.
- Ideally have implemented LEAN initiatives / CI methodology with positive results.
To be considered for this opportunity apply below, or to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Tim Burrows on 0161 240 7489 or email email@example.com