Salary £35000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Peter Nee
Date posted 21 February 2017
A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain giant, based in Birmingham is looking to strengthen their growing team with an Operations Manager.
- As the appointed Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing a high head count across two shifts
- Ensure daily and weekly workload planning and volume forecasting routines are completed
- Manage and Deliver operational performance against agreed KPI’s
- Responsible for absence management, health and safety compliance, accident investigations and general HR issues
- Ensure materials are delivered on time and accurately in line with agreed SLA’s
- Responsible for the management of team member and process leaders across the shifts
- Manage cost budgets and identify cost saving opportunities
- Manage and maintain relations with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Ensure continuous improvement is constantly delivered
- Provide leadership, motivation and development to the workforce, challenging and changing existing cultures and mind sets
Knowledge, Experience & Requirements:
- Imperative Automotive or Manufacturing experience
- Ideally you will have 3+ years management experience in a similar role
- Experience of managing a high head count is essential
- Must have the flexibility to work shift patterns
- Experience of working within a fully automated environment is essential
- Capable of working in a fast paced and ever changing environment
This is an opportunity with a top tier Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain organisation who continue to rapidly grow and expand across the globe, offering genuine scope for progression and personal development. If you are an Operations Manager looking for your next move then this could be the role for you.
Please apply now or contact Peter for further information - 0121 260 2530.