Salary £26000 - £31000 per annum
Consultant Peter Nee
Date posted 14 February 2017
A International Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Giant, based in the Warwickshire is looking to strengthen their growing team with a Logistics Analyst.
Logistics Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Calculation of depot resources per day
- Calculate optimum productivity's per depot and day
- Provide benchmark cost per day per depot
- Report on actuals and variance to plan
- Calculate actual depot and sub depot capacities
- Report on plan vs actual capacities in sub depots
- Analyse depot scan per hour and investigate discrepancies
- Suggest improvements to the processing and trunking operations
- Work closely with the Lean team to develop the optimum performance levels
- Communicate arrival plans to depots and departure plans to couriers
- Report on radial performance
- Experience of analysing large amounts of data and possess an understanding of Supply Chain and the related processes
- Design new analytical methods and reports
- Data manipulation and modelling/ costing techniques skills is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Ms Excel and preferably Ms Access will therefore be required
- Excellent organisational skills with an analytical approach and mind-set
- Effective communicator influencing at all levels
This is a successful and exciting international Logistics business, which offers a wealth of development and progression for an ambitious Logistics Analyst looking to excel in their career.
If you would like to find out more information please get in touch with Peter Nee on 0121 260 2530, or please see below to apply for this role.